Monday 22 July 2013

Facebook!!

What a hot and busy weekend!!

Just to let you all know we have also set up a facebook page for Finny and we will be updating that with news and information. Please like and share with your friends and Family: My Little Head: Facebook

On another note I have been in contact with a lovely lady who's son has just had his helmet fitted with TIM and they completed there sponsored walk yesterday and raised over their target amount for little Melvin's Helmet within a couple of weeks - Inspirational lets hope we can do the same. Check out Melvin's Journey on facebook here: Melvins Journey

On another note to anyone who is thinking about donating I will be setting up a just giving page I am just finalising a few little things before I get it up and running watch this space!!

Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with Bloglovin