Monday 7 October 2013

I'm a winner too!!

Well with all these glorious prizes tucked away in my house is it a little wonder that I have been a tiny incy wincy bit jealous of all these lucky people winning them?!?! Especially my friends too, come on can you blame me?
 Everyone keeps telling me to play and it's fine - why should it be a problem if I'm putting the money in too. However I just feel like it wouldn't be right, I don't want anyone to think Ive fixed it if I won something. So I took a back seat and congratulated everyone who has won so far - Then low and behold....(for those that dont know me I'm a bit of a comping addict whenever I have a spare moment I like to enter as much as I can...It pays of and I have won some nice prizes) ...just to make me feel even happier I got a phone call and Email from AngelCare UK who told me I had won a nappy bin and and a 2 year supply of refills!!!!
What makes this even more sweeter is that my Nappy bin had just run out of its last cassette and being at the end of maternity leave I was putting of buying more......now I'm hoping I will never have to buy any again, or at least until maybe another little baba arrives.....so now we have the job or getting Fin out of Nappies by the time hes 2yrs and 8 months!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with Bloglovin