Thursday 8 August 2013

Blog Updates!

So I have been very busy the last few days as well as it being my Birthday yesterday - I'm getting old now!! I am rearranging the blog slightly, I realise one of my very first blog post and one of the most important for the site has really disappeared as its at the very beginning - so if you look under the banner we now have some tabs! I have tabbed a new - What is Plagiocephaly page with lots of details about symptoms, risks, prevention and treatment so anybody that would like more information can now click that easily.
I will also be making some other tabs to go up there when I get time. These are going to include an about us section which will be brief and a contacts page and most definitely when I do my research the different types of infant carriers there are out there and where you can purchase them from. I have been in contact with two different ladies who make and sell wraps/carriers and they have been so brilliant - There wraps are pretty darn Brilliant too go check them out at Amawrap and Joy and Joe. Wraps and Carriers are a great way to get your baby from laying down an putting pressure on their soft little heads so they are a great preventative measure against Plagiocephaly - on top of that there's no better way to Bond with your little one than to have them nuzzled up against you!

Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with Bloglovin