Monday 12 August 2013

Finnys 1st Check up

On Friday Finny had his first check up since having his Helmet. He has had an improvement of 4mm in 2 weeks!! So he is now down from an asymettry of 18mm to 14mm. So he is now borderline Sever/moderate on the chart - I forgot to take my little booklet up, I will contact Corrin to see if I can get the measurements then I can plot it on our chart and take a picture to show his progress,
His head looks so round already also - we tried to get a picture yesterday but he just would not sit still long enough in one position. We will try again tonight, then we can show it against the picture we took at 17 weeks and you too will be able to see!!
Im so excited for him, I know he doesnt have a clue whats goin on, but he has excepted it so well, its like he doesnt have it on which makes me feel that we have with no doubt made the right choice for him!
Next appointment is in September - I cant wait!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with Bloglovin