Monday 9 December 2013

Exciting News!!!

I received an email a few weeks back from the people over at Purflo and Koo-di, it was very interesting and very exciting. I had originally contacted both prior to the raffle to see if they would be willing to donate anything to help us raise money for Headstart....of course they did and it now has a lovely home!

 I didn't want to mention too much until I had chance to speak to the lovely Natasha, which I did last week. So I can now confirm that My little head has been selected to be a brand Ambassador for both Purflo and Koo-di.....


Exciting stuff - Anyone in the 'baby know' should know just how exciting this is!!! These brands offer parents gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous high quality products for parents and parents to be....Did I mention that I was excited......

For those who may not quite be up to speed Purflo developed the goodnight sleeptight sleep system to promote safe sleeping for babies - they even have a specially adapted mattress that helps prevent Flat Head Syndrome and reduce the risk of SIDS. They have a number of other products also each designed to give baby the safest sleeping environment possible.





Koo-di have developed an array of products designed to make parents lives easier!! Fun, vibrant and funky products that  not only make our lives easier but bring sunshine and laughter into our children's lives a perfect combination. Koo-di have recently released an award winning bath range designed to make bath times safer and more enjoyable for both babies and parents - its also rather funky to look at too!!



 To check out Purflo and Koo-di's full range check out there websites: purflo and koo-di

and what does this mean for us?? Well as we speak we have some wonderful items in the post for us to review - keep your eyes peeled!!

Heidi and Fin x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with Bloglovin