Monday 16 December 2013

Its arriving...no not xmas!!!

Just a quick post, just so you don't think Ive gone into hiding again!!
A little update to let you all know that the Koo-di items have been delivered. I am extremely excited to get dug in and try these items out!! Missing is the Purflo sleep sac but fear not, the wrong size was delivered and a new one is on its way.

Fluffy Blanket, Kneeling mat and Tap cover all ready for testing!


I have to say I am already in Love with the Koo-di snug suit - Fin Just looks adorable in it and he looks like a little snowman. Hes a little poorly with a snotty nose, which has been keeping him awake but hes definatley on the mend!

love this Koodi snug suit <3

Keep an eye out for my Review posts after xmas and I will let you know how we get on with these goodies!

Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with Bloglovin