Friday 10 January 2014

REVIEW: Koo-di Snug Suit

This is my first Review For Koo-di who, before xmas sent me their beautiful Polka Dot Snug Suit to review over the xmas period!


Manufacture Description: 

(item code: KD033 KD034 KD035) Soft and cosy all-in-one suit to keep little ones snug :

  • Ideal to keep warm while out and about
  • Colourful non-slip pads on the bottom and feet will help baby grip more easily when seated, standing or walking
  • Easy to use with the harness of a pushchair, car seat or highchair
  • Made from soft easy care polyester fabrics
  • Machine washable at 40ÂșC
  • Available in three sizes: 0-3 months, 3-6 months and 6-12 months
Review:

I have to say from the instant I picked the suit out of the box, I was in Love and desperate to know if little Finny was going to fit in it as at 10 months old and slightly larger than average for his age he was at the top end of the age band for his size suit,  6 - 12 months. However we had nothing to worry about, there was soooooo much room in this suit it will probably fit him way past his 1st birthday, which coincides nicely with this winter season :)

Why did I fall instantly in love with this suit? Because this suit is so beautifully made and feel like silky smooth velvet against your little ones skin. I honestly wish this was could be made into an adult onsie, I would wear it!! (and this is saying something as I'm not so much a fan of Onsies). I can't stress enough how soft this suit is. In addition to this, the suit is lined in a soft fluffy material, which unlike some materials is not itchy but again soft soft soft - perfect for keeping your little one nice and snug (Calling this a snug suit was genius!) on those cold winter days!


The suit itself is neutrally designed, perfect for both Boys and Girls, but to jam it up a bit has the multi coloured Koo-di polka dots on the bottom, soles of the feet and tucked away in an extra piece of fabric at the tops of the feet - which enables your little one to still be able to flex/move their feet. The polka dots on the bum and soles are made from non slip material which allows your little one to move about without slipping while wearing the suit, especially handy if you have laminate floors like us and a baby that refuses to stay put for more than two seconds!
What I also like about this suit is the colour, its slightly off white, more of an ivory, creamy white which I think is perfect. I know a baby in pure white is special, but so so so impractical!!! That's why this colour is great, if it gets a bit dirty its not going to show up too bad (unless something inevitably gets thrown over it!).

Which moves us onto washing, the suit is Machine washable at 40c - I was reluctant to wash it at first, because I loved it so, but it had to be tested and I can say it feels just as gorgeous as it did before - do not be afraid to wash it, it comes out sparkling again!!

I was really impressed with the design of this suit, which incorporates both zip and buttons which made it really really easy to get on and off. There is a zip that zips up on one leg from the ankle to the waist and then above this there are three buttons that do up in a diagonal line. Its great!!

Clockwise from Top Left: Buttons and Zip, Non Slip Bum , Non Slip Soles with Flexi Holes and fluffy soft inside against a velvet soft outside.

One of my only worries that came with this suit, was with regards to safety in the car seat. I'm sure we have all read about the horrors of babies not been strapped into seats correctly due to oversizes coats and snowsuits. Well Koo-di, state this suit is easy to use with Harnesses on pushchairs and car seats etc. I am pleased to confirm that I did not have any issue with this. Unlike some suits, this suit is not bulky, you can fit the straps nice and snug still without having to worry there's too much 'coat' in the way and I had no worries about this once I had strapped him in and examined everything.
Finny all snug and warm enjoying a walk around the Harbour

The Koo-di Snug suit is available to buy from the Koo-di website here in sizes 0-3, 3-6 and 6 - 12 Months priced at £28.99, £30.99 and £32.99 respectively. This suit would make a beautiful edition to any babies wardrobe and comes Highly recommended by Me and Finny!!

Rating:



Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with Bloglovin